The game is called LASER GAME, but also LASER TAG, LASER SHOOTING, LASER QUEST and sometimes even QZAR.
The Space Laser Game is a delirious team game that takes place in a brand new space maze of 500 sqm in the heart of Etterbeek, Brussels!
Fill your emotions with your friends: hide in the labyrinth, develop tactics and earn points by aiming with your laser gun on your opponents! Guaranteed laughter, top adrenaline and surprises around the corner …
The SPACE Laser Game is 100% FUN !
What’s the timing organisation of a laser game?
- Arrive 20 minutes before the time of the game indicated on your confirmation email. For groups of more than 10 people, come 30 minutes before, because there are always latecomers 🙂
- We will ask you for your superhero names! Invent original names, it will be more fun than Superman!
- We explain the rules of the game and how to put your electronic jacket.
- The game lasts 20mn including 5mn for explanations and to equip you
- After each game, there is usually a 20 minute break during which:
- We give to each of you the scores with individual and team rankings
- You can have a drink and enjoy a deserved rest
- You will also think about your team strategy to progress to the next game!
- You may also play at the air hockey, kicker and electronic punching-ball.
What is the planning of an anniversary formula with 2 or 3 games?
- Adventure 2 games: table reserved during 2h15
- Explration 3 games : table reserved during 2h45
- 13H30 Welcome at your reserved table
- 14H00 1st game
- 14H20 Break / scores / drinks
- 14H40 2nd game
- 15H00 Break 40mn / scores / birthday cake / gifts
- 15H45 End of the formula 2 games
- End of the Adventure formula Or rest of the Exploration formula with 3 games:
- 15H40 3rd game
- 16H00 Break / scores / drinks
- 16H15 That’s all Folks – Departure of the Kids
What does the price of the birthday formulas (2 or 3 parts) include?
Anniversary formulas include:
- 1 reserved table during 2H15 for 2 games or 2H45 for 3 games
- 2 or 3 games of 20mn each
- Invitations cards
- 50cl of drink per child
- 1 piece of cake 2.50 euros (with table set – tablecloth glass plates covered napkins)
- 1 bag of candies (200g) 2.50 euros (with set table – tablecloth covered glass plates)
At what time must we arrive for our reservation?
20 minutes before the start of your game, to avoid any delays
Are we playing against other people?
- Yes, it is likely especially on weekends, we have a capacity of 30 simultaneous players. We strive to respect age groups, and avoid putting 22 adults with a group of 8 year old girls 😊
- On the other hand if the slot is free, it is possible to privatize your parts for a supplement. Contact us about this.
How are teams formed?
- We adapt them to your choices and the number of groups / players. You can play either solo (each for himself) or up to 6 teams.
How long is a game?
- Each game lasts exactly 15 minutes.
- Everyone plays 15 minutes and no one is eliminated during the game.
- You will stay 40 minutes on site for a game (registration, game, scores at the end of the game).
Are there any breaks between the games?
Yes, a pause of +/- 20mn is always planned between each part (and automatically inserted in the agenda when you book on our site). It is possible to play two games in a row without a break, but this must be asked when you book.
Is the laser game dangerous?
- No, the game is painless and harmless – unlike paintball.
- Lasers embedded in our equipment are class 2 as indicated on the label affixed to the gun. This type of laser respects the international standard 60825. Class 2: A laser that emits visible radiation in the 400 to 700 nm length range. The protection of the eye is normally provided by the defense reflexes, triggering the blinking of the eyelid. The Lasermaxx technology we have chosen is the European leader and has been in existence for over 20 years.
- However, before the start of each game, we remind 5 simple rules of safety: do not run in the maze, do not crawl, do not climb on the facilities, do not jump, no physical contact with players.
- This game is therefore not recommended for pregnant women.
- Warning: at the very beginning of the game, stromboscopic flashes flash for 10 to 30 seconds which can generate epileptic seizures. People can enter the labyrinth after the end of the flashes and then play safely.
How should we be dressed to play Laser Game?
Sport shoes and dark outfits are recommended. You can come disguised with fluorescent clothes to have fun in the maze. Stilettos and light suits are not recommended 😊
Are there locker rooms?
Our large toilets allow you to change, then you can store your belongings in free lockers.
At what age can we come play?
- From 7 years old or with a height of minimum 120cm.
- We must make sure that the child is tall enough to wear the vest and is not afraid of the dark.
I never played, how many games should I choose?
- The vast majority of players play between 2 and 3 games. We recommend 3 games for kids and two for adults.
- You can book 2 and always decide after your second game to play a third game if there is available capacity.
Is it possible to change the number of participants after my reservation?
Yes, but we recommend you to book for the maximum number of guest players, even if you want to change it at least one week before.
Contact us as soon as possible for any change in the number of participants.
Can I modify my reservation later?
- Of course, you can change the date, time and number of participants until 72 hours before your laser game. You will not lose the 30 euros guarantee that we will transfer for your updated reservation.
- We always recommend booking for the maximum number of players and changing the number down no later than 3 days before your game.
How can I book my reservation?
- Book online by clicking here
- Book by phone
How can I book online?
Choose the period of time depending on the availability on the planning.
Choose your formula. For example : Birthday 2 games
Choose the number of kids : always indicate the maximum number of children invited (to avoid overbooking) and then confirm the exact number at the latest 4 days prior.
Choose the additional options : cake (chocolate cake from Tartes de Françoise) or candy bags.
Choose the age class of your child.
Eventually add remarks/questions.
To validate your reservation, you’ll receive an email asking you to transfer 30€. This deposit will: be deducted from your bill ; reported in case of date change ; lost in case of cancellation less than 48 hours prior.
Is it mandatory to book before playing?
- This is not mandatory but strongly recommended, especially for weekends and groups of more than 6 people.
- We recommend calling or reserving online to inform you of availabilities especially if you come at the last minute.
- We also reserve the right to close an hour earlier in the absence of reservations.
Do I have to pay in advance to play the Space Laser Game?
- Yes, a lump sum deposit of 30 euros is required to confirm your reservation.
- The balance will be paid on the spot according to the number of players present.
How can you pay?
We accept cash and Bancontact payments.
I booked for 3 games and finally I decided to play only 2. Is it possible?
It is better to tell us in advance if you change the number of games, so as to adapt our planning.
How can I get the invitation cards for birthdays?
You can retrieve them directly at the Space Laser Game or on our website
Can I bring food from outside with me?
- Yes, if you choose the anniversary formula (with a booked table). But an extra 1 euro per child will be asked – For your information, we also sell ice creams, crisps and candy bags.
- You can also get a meal or a pizza delivered for 2 euros.
Where can I validate my parking ticket?
Your parking ticket doesn’t need to be validated as it is valid for 2 hours – the end time is indicated on the ticket.
To leave, you just need to scan the bar code at the exit door.
If your ticket is lost/obsolete, no worries : we’ll print you a new one.
THE FAQ HAS NOT ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS?
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.